Admission as a member in training
Members in training are engaged in a SGfB certified counselling training course.
As a member of SGfB in training you enjoy the following benefits:
- You are part of an association that is committed to the quality of the counselling professions, for the professinal ethics and the professional interests of professional counsellors.
- The right to use the title "SGfB counsellor in training".
- You can take part in the anual GeneralAssembly with an opportunity for professional exchange and dialogue.
- Advice in case of ethical conflicts by the Ethics Committee.
- Information and support in professional issues by telephone.
- You have the possibility to take out a professional liability insurance at a reduced rate.
- Up-to-date information about the advanced federal PET diploma examination for counsellors in the field of psychosocial counselling and further counselling issues.
- Information about further training courses, lectures and conferences.
An annual fee of CHF 100,-- allows you to be part of the SGfB already during your training and to show the public that you are a professional counselor in training. The membership fee is due on receipt of the confirmation of membership of the association.
Admission rules for categories of SGfB membership
Application form for admission as a member in training (PDF)
Application form for admission as a member in training (Word)